TOEFL

Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Photos

My Lovely Brother and Me

I was born in a small village called Awamia to two wonderful parents, who met in my grandmother's house. I have one spoilt brother who I realy miss . In this picture you can easily notice who I am and who my brother is because he has bigger and more beautiful eyes than I do :) ;). I was less than one year old in this picture.
Awamia
Awamia is in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia where many oil wells were discovered. There are about 25,000 people who live there.

In Beirut

After a very difficult semester at university, my friends and I decided to go to Syria and Lebanon and this picture was taken in Beirut, Lebanon, in front of the pigeon rock, the love rock or the suicide rock in summer 1998.

In Syria

Again in 2002, my friends and I decided to visit Syria and Turkey. No Lebanon this time which I found it very expensive :) when I visited at the first time in 1998.

This picture was taken in Damascus, the oldest capital city in the world, the capital city of Syria.

In a Hotel in Syria

This picture was taken in a hotel in Damascus, Syria - summer 2002. My room is messy

In Turkey

This picture was taken in a resturant surrounded by mountains near Antakya city, Turkey - summer 2002.

The Hilton Hotel

This picture was taken in the Hilton hotel in Mersin city, Turkey - summer 2002.

Turkish cave

This picture was taken in a very old cave near Adana city,Turkey - summer 2002.

In Mersin

With some friends in Mersin, Turkey - summer 2002.

In Saudi Arabia

This picture was taken in my country in 2001.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Susan :)

    Thank you so much my best teacher :)

    Thank you for every things :)

    I think so, my classmates will enjoy looking and reading my essays a lot, I'm happy to hear that.

    Susan, I corrected my errors but I didn't understand what you mean about "with some friends" Aren't they same?

    Thank you again Susan :)

    By Blogger Aziz, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home